In this episode Global Social Media Authority, Mass Publicity Influencer, International Entrepreneurial Philanthropist, the co-author of “New Success Secrets“,”L.E.G. Formula” and the host of Growth Hacking Show Muhammad Siddique interviews President & CEO at Mentor Factor Judith Glick-Smith.
About the Guest:
Dr. Glick-Smith, is the author of, “Flow-Based Leadership: What the Best Firefighters Can Teach You about Leadership and Making Hard Decisions,” which Fire Chiefs Magazine named the Number One Public Safety Leadership Book of 2016. Her firm MentorFactor, Inc., advises clients of all sizes in regards to:
* Downstream communication challenges
* Challenges from growth that result in inefficient systems and processes, communication silos, and an increasingly “political” culture
* Being proactive in preparing organizations for the unexpected (e.g., loss of expected revenue, new competition, or changing customer demands)
MentorFactor has added a training division called The Center for Flow-Based Leadership® to focus on helping people and organizations prepare for the unexpected and to maintain an outward service-oriented focus.
Dr. Glick-Smith has a proven track record as a consultant with over 30 years of experience helping organizations resolve wicked issues resulting from volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA), and requiring creative communication, leadership, infrastructure, knowledge transfer, and training solutions.
She is a co-contributor and co-editor for two books in collaboration with Global Leadership Initiatives: (1) “Visionary Leadership in a Turbulent World: Thriving in the New VUCA Context,” which was on the 2017 Forbes Summer Reading List of Leadership Books.
(2) “Exceptional Leadership by Design: How Design in Great Organizations Produces Great Leadership”
* Ph.D. in Transformative Studies from the California Institute of Integral Studies
* MS in Conflict Management from Kennesaw State University
* BBA in Accounting with a minor in Information Systems from Georgia State University
* Fellow and former international president of the Society for Technical Communication (over 15 years in not-for-profit governance)
* Speaker and writer in the areas of leadership, communication, and organizational development
#meetsiddique #growthhackingshow #newsuccesssecrets